Here are all our personally selected producers classified by region.
All products are imported and stored at 14°C to bring them to you in pristine conditions.
We are proud to import and offer them to the Australian market.
Just a few facts about France's wine industry:
- Vineyards date back to 600 BC
- 750,000 ha of vines (1,853,290 acres) which represents 11% of the world’s vineyards
- 47% of French vineyards are the 363 AOC's (AOP in EU), 28% are the 74 IGP and 17% are used to produce fine spirits.
- 85,000 wineries with 57% independent producers
- about 4.2 billion litres of wine are produced each year which represents 17% of the world's production (75% of still wines, 17% of fine spirits and 8% of sparkling wines)
- 10 million oeno-tourists per year (42% are international)